zaterdag 11 september 2010

bored

Are you bored?
What do you do when you're getting bored?
Do you get headaches when you're bored?

I'm bored and I hate it.
I have to write all kinds of articles for school. Some are really fun, like how my trip from the busstation to my school was, and what I saw.
But some are horrible, like: follow someone at a town council and ask him what kind of job he has, what that involves etc.
bleeeeh.

Got some new earphones!



new ring

my hand looks thin and really fo-ree-kee

new agenda


new necklace


and some new films for my olypmus analog camera (:
I brought the first film in and I can pick them up at wednesday, so I'm pretty excited =D It was an old polaroidfilm, so I dunno if they will look allright, but we'll see on wednesday!

have a lovely saturday.
xox Annet

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten