dinsdag 3 augustus 2010

love is deadly

and this just feels so bad
and this just feels so wrong
and this just can't be true
and this just can't be right
and I don't even want to fight
and I don't even want to cry
Maybe this love had to die
Maybe I'll have to fly
but what if I choose not
I won't ever forget it
or regret it
what we thought would bring us closer
has driven us apart
red alert
red alert
i cannot discribe how this hurts
i cannot discribe how this turns
into something we both don't like
your regrets
multiply my tears
and my fears
only grow bigger
now i know
what you want
is not my
I know
but I don't want to
your name's carved in my heart
my name's a flower in your room
when it dies, you throw it away.
without mentioning or heartache
no second thoughts or doubt
there's nothing as deadly as love.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten